Can You Understand These Sentences? (Part 2)
1) That ankle biter is my favorite rello.
2) That drongo was legless after a few coldies.
3) I know he's a bludger but he's still my cobber.
4) I was devo when the Maccas near me closed.
5) Do you want avo on your sanger?
6) Too many mozzies out there s'arvo.
Translation (without the Australian slang):
1) That child is my favorite relative.
2) That fool was drunk after a few beers.
3) I know he's lazy and a user but he's still my friend.
4) I was devastated when the McDonald's near me closed.
5) Do you want avocado on your sandwich?
6) Too many mosquitos out there this afternoon.